Client: 19 Ameshof, Braamfontein
Project: 19 Ameshof, Braamfontein
Description: Mema Designs were tasked with creating an arresting and unique installation for the atrium of a new corporate headquarters. The mixed-use building is in the trendy, regenerated Braamfontein district in Johannesburg, South Africa. The atrium is a seven meter high cavernous and dark painted space, and the lighting installation was needed to create a more human scale within the space. The architects briefed Mema Designs to create a light-weight, floating canopy or ‘cloud’ to hang over the seating area.
Would you like to work with us?
What we do
- Custom Made Designer Lighting
- Handcrafted Lights / Lamp Fittings
- Feature Chandeliers
- Romantic Designer Lights / Lamp Fittings
- Metal Mesh Light Fittings
- Pendant Lamps
- Clustered Lamps
- Large Scale Sculptural Installations